Solo Gafas S.L. (Xavier García García)
C/ Zamora, 45 2º 4ª
932 953 352
Details of data protection officer: email@example.com
The data requested from customers, suppliers and users of our website via contact forms; that provided simply by accessing the website (cookies); other data related to comments on the different linked social media pages; data entered by users in the appropriate sections; or that provided by other established routes or communication channels (for example, e-mail, order forms, telephone, etc.) will be processed by the controller indicated.
2.- Purposes of processing
The purpose of the processing is indicated by the relationship the user maintains with Solo Gafas S.L. The different types of data and associated purposes are:
- Customer data,
to maintain commercial relationships: sending advertising by post or e-mail, invoicing, after-sales service and customer loyalty.
- Supplier data,
to manage relationships with suppliers.
- Simply by visiting the website
, certain information is collected in the servers providing hosting services. This information includes the IP address from which the website is accessed. The purpose of processing in this case it to make it easier for you to browse the website. We may also collect certain information (cookies), which we will process in accordance with the specific Cookies Policy that you may consult.
- If you provide us with data via one or more of the prepared forms
, the purpose will relate to the indications on the corresponding form. For example, if you provide us with your data on contact forms, the purpose will be to answer your query.
- If you provide us with information via social media
profiles which this organization maintains linked via this website, this organization is Controller of the data provided (for example, photos uploaded by us or be third parties, comments made by the interested party in relation to our publications, etc.). We will process the information exclusively in relation to your query, action or comment, always within the social medium and context. Under no circumstances will this data will be extracted from it unless we obtain consent from the interested party to do so. However, the use of these platforms is subject to full acceptance of their conditions, and this involves the processing of your data under conditions other than those set out here. The official profiles on the social media linked from this website have been set up to make our activities better known and create an alternative channel for communicating with people interested in our organization and the services we offer. However, we accept no responsibility for the data processing the companies that run these social media carry out.
- If you provide us with personal data via e-mail or by other means
(traditional or otherwise), we generally process your data in relation to the procedure or query concerned.
- If you place an order via our virtual store
, the purpose will be related to customer management, receipt and payment management, or the processing and sending of the product to the address given. We may also use it in relation to sending commercial communications (also in relation to subscription to the newsletter if you have given your consent).
- If you subscribe on our website, providing us with your e-mail address: the purpose will be so that you receive our newsletters and communications that may interest you.
3.- Period for keeping data
The period for keeping data will be determined by the type of data incorporated. These are:
- Data related to the cookies on this website is kept for a period given in the Cookies Policy.
- The data you send us via this website will not be kept for any longer than required with regard to the reason you contacted us.
- We will keep the data included in the social media linked to this website until the interested party withdraws his/her consent. However, it is possible that the organizations responsible will keep this data in accordance with other processing policies for which we accept no responsibility under any circumstances.
- Data related to our customers and suppliers will be kept while the commercial relationship continues. If there is none, the data will be kept in accordance with the periods established by tax legislation with respect to the expiry of liability.
- Data related to the sending of commercial communications will be processed for as long as there is no objection to processing.
4.- Legitimization for processing your data.
- The existence of one or more legal obligations compelling us to process it: for example, the aforementioned tax obligation in relation to invoices issued.
- You have given us consent to process your data under the terms set out by marking the corresponding acceptance box in the registration process. This is the case with the sending of commercial communications.
- There is a legitimate interest in processing. For example, if interested parties provide us with their data in relation to something they wish us to do, we will process it because we have to provide a response.
- If there is a prior contractual relationship. This is the case if products have previously been bought.
5.- Recipients of your data
As well as the Controller set out above, data may be processed by other organizations, depending on the nature of the data processing:
- The organizations responsible for the social media linked from this website, if the interested party provides information via them.
- Certain companies responsible for cookies hosted in your equipment simply through visiting this website may have information associated with your IP address, browsing habits, etc., as described in the corresponding Cookies Policy.
- Certain services companies related to Solo Gafas S.L. For example, the organization providing us with hosting services and the organization related to the transport of the product or products purchased.
- By legal obligation, the Spanish Tax Agency may also require tax information from us and we are compelled to provide them with it.
6.- Your rights
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation of whether we are processing personal data concerning them or not. Interested parties have the right to access their personal data and to request rectification in the case of inaccuracy or, as appropriate, request its erasure when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, interested parties may request restrictions on the processing of their data. In this case, we will keep it only for making or defending ourselves against complaints. In other circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. We also inform you that when you have given your consent you have the right to withdraw it at any time. This does not affect the legality of processing prior to withdrawal of the consent. If you so request, this organization will cease to process your data save for imperative legitimate reasons or for the purposes of making or defending ourselves against complaints. You may also require us to have your data processed by another organization. Our organization will facilitate the portability of your data to the new controller. Specific forms have been drawn up (they are available to you and you may request them) so you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, restrictions on processing, objection to processing, objection to the making of individual automated decisions including the drawing up of profiles and the portability of data. If at any time you consider that we have not properly respected your rights, you may present a complaint to the controlling authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency, Jorge Juan 6, 28001, Madrid, or on its website (https://sedeagpd.gob.es).
If you prefer you may write to the address appearing at the beginning of the document or by e-mail to the address given, including a photocopy of your identity card or equivalent proof of identity, and ask to exercise the rights mentioned above.
7.- Special reference to social media
The Owner maintains various pages and/or profiles on various social media, linked via www.xaviergarcia.design
The Owner will not be responsible from anything published by third parties on the aforementioned social media. The use and processing of data carried out by third parties in the aforementioned social media will be subject to general and specific conditions different from these. The Holder recommends that you read and are aware of these conditions.
Our internet presence includes presence on the facebook.com
social medium operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). You can look for us on the social medium and click “Like” on our profile. If you have begun a Facebook session, it may assign browsing to your Facebook account. Check the purpose and scope of data collection, processing and use by Facebook, as well as your rights in this respect and the possibilities of configuration to protect your privacy, in Facebook’s privacy declaration: http://www.facebook.com/policy.php
On the social medium Google Plus
The same applies to “Youtube
is accessible at https://policy.pinterest.com/es/privacy-policy. In the same way as with the previous media, we will use the data of users making comments only to manage and answer the messages we exchange with them.
8.- Cookies and other aspects
In this respect, please read our Cookies Policy